Anabelle Bryant is one of my top favorite Historical Romance authors — and she’s a super nice person in real life as well. Our Twitter conversations always leave me with a smile. Not all authors take the time to connect with people who read and review their work. So it’s always a privilege when she releases a new story to be able to devour it and give my thoughts about it.
If you’d like to check out her official website the link is over there –> ANABELLE BRYANT
I still have one series to get caught up on, but here is her book list.
Any titles that have been reviewed here at Romantic Historicals will be linked back to the review post.
Because of the Very Dark Brown Almost Black color that this theme uses for links… any title that is linked to a review will be in italics… just to make it simple.
Bastards of London
- The Den of Iniquity – (Maxwell & Vivienne)
- Into the Hall of Vice – (Cole & Gemma)
- The Last Gamble – (Luke & Georgina)
- Return to the House of Sin – (Crispin & Jessamy)
- Defying The Earl – (Valerian & Wilhelmina)
- Undone By His Kiss – (Jasper & Emily)
- Society’s Most Scandalous Viscount – (Kell & Angelica)
- His Forbidden Debutante – (Randolph & Livie)
- To Love A Wicked Scoundrel – (Isabelle & Constantine)
- Duke of Darkness – (Devlin & Alexandra)
- The Midnight Rake – (Phineas & Penelope)